ePOCA is based on sophisticated securities accounting. Based on this, ePOCA enables investment reporting and controlling, both without additional effort. Asset management functionalities are ensured with a flexible visual concept.
Millions of transactions and thousands of closings are successfully performed with ePOCA year after year. Since the ePOCA booking engine is the same for everyone, all ePOCA clients – whether large or small – take advantage of this unusual reliability.
ePOCA – for whom ?
Whether larger or smaller sales volumes, with ePOCA we can offer you an advantageous, tailor-made cost-benefit package. Already from a few hundred transactions / year the use of ePOCA pays off thanks to a license model based on the business cases to be processed. You pay what you need, gradually growing with your business success. For larger sales and transaction volumes we offer you a user-based license model.
Modular and scalable, ePOCA is predestined for use in different environments:
Pension Funds, Pension Fund Counselors, Collective Foundations
- Accounting according to FER 26 standard
- Congruency accounting - performance
- Cost transparency report
- Accounting according to Swiss OR and/or IFRS
- Reporting according to legal requirements
- Mapping the business strucuture with client portfolio and "buffer"/"free assets" portfolios.
- Possibility of automated securities orders directly from ePOCA.
- Accounting according to RVB and/or IFRS
- Individual charts of accounts and reporting
- Perfect and simple integration into existing systems
- Accounting according to FER with all value adjustment methods and/or IFRS
- Interface with general ledger
- ePOCA as general accounting system or together with a general ledger
- Complete history of changes and processes
- All transactions for all types of assets
- Flexible on screen display with drill down functionality